Does it sound like he lost interest in me over text? It long but I need advice:)?

Anonymous
So me and this guy have been talking for about 4 months..( met online). he is 17 im 16) anyways we usually texted everyday and then he stared to text me less and less and then i had to start texting him first. So i texted him in the being of the month saying "Hey stranger" he got back to me three WEEKS later saying "got my phone back finallyyyy:):):)" I responded a couple of hours saying oh cool:) then i said who is this?lol( i deleted his number because i thought he was done with me.

He said "nvm i guess you deleted for a reason". we got over this really fast and we stared talking again for like an hour..I asked him a question and he responded the next day saying no so i said oh and he never responded so i sent another text saying"why did you even text me? I was just getting over and i told him that i dont like him anymore and we are just friends and he didn't respond for 5 DAYS. He told me "im not lying i really got my phone taken away for bad grades and not looking for a job..Whos parents take their kids phone for 3 weeks.like come on..all i sent back to him was oh ok cool he never responded i sent that at 3..should i just forget about this guy..I kinda like him a little bit but i feel like it useless too..And he didn't even say anything about me not liking him anymore when i sent that text?ADVICE!!!!!!
1
3