Guys, how would you feel if a woman told you she likes to look sexy for you?

Anonymous
I have been flirting with a guy for a few months now. The sexual tension and chemistry is high. We have not had sex, just flirting and making out. I always make sure I look great (sexy but tasteful) when I know there is a chance I might run into him. It is just fun. OK, it's also an exuse for me to go shopping, I admit it. Recently, I asked him if he liked the outfit I was wearing. He said yes, and then I added, "I wore this just for you". He smiled. I wonder how this comment really registered with him, since he smiled but didn't say anything. He is definitely not a shy guy! Guys, how would it make you feel if a woman made a point of saying that to you? How would it make you feel if she tried to look sexy just for you? Awkward, great, or like she was trying too hard? I wanted to make him feel like a rock star, but I wonder if it was too much.
3