So yeah, I'm 14 and I'm too embarrassed to ask for an advice from my parents. (or my friends) Is there anyone here who I could actually ask?

RainbowPoop
In my point of view, teenagers prefer to hide who they're crushing on from their parents. One of my many reasons is that my parents might not agree as to who I'm crushing on. So scratch parents for crush advice. Then, there's my friends who have the same mental capabilities as me. I can't ask them for advice either since I'm probably just gonna hear myself talking if they talk to me.

Every now and then, I'm gonna want someone to talk to about things and search for advice but I don't literally have anyone to talk to about it. So, that's why I'm here.

My real question is, is there anyone here who could give me the right advice considering my age and etc?
7
1