Girls, is he really still interested just busy?

Anonymous
So I've mainly just been snapchatting this guy for a while. He's asked me to hangout with him but the times he asked I couldn't. The same goes for him when I'm avalible he has work. I can only see him on weekends seeing as I go to college an hour away and am there all week. We were in the habit of talking to each other everynight before we slept, but he hasn't done that recently. I thought it was weird he was responding as often and was worried he didn't want to try to hangout becuase this was a week I told him I couldn't see him. So I directly asked are you still wanting to hangout sometime? Becuase you haven't been responding as much. And he said yeah he had just been really busy with work, I know the week we'd been talking a lot he had been off for a few days so he had the free time. I also noticed that before he had a lot more snapstories, and now he doesn't have any. And anytime I send him something it takes him a while to open it. so I guess it makes sense, do y'all ever get so busy you just don't reply? Do you think I should wait until nighttime again and send a snap saying hey how's work been? Sometimes I think he doesn't respond because my snaps aren't specifically addressing him, so he thinks it's something I've just sent to all my friends. Do guys think like this? Any tips on how to start talking again?
Girls, is he really still interested just busy?
Add Opinion