How do I approach this girl I have a crush on when I dont know her or have any classes with her?

Anonymous
there's this girl that goes to my school who i think is cute and i have a crush on. I dont have any classes with her and i didn't have any with her last year (im a sophomore). I dont know how i can approach her and introduce myself. I've only seen her in the hallway once that i can remember and she was talking with a small group of friends and i was with one of mine. The only connection i have with her is through Facebook because she added me, but i reaaaally dont want to talk through that, because I've tried that once and it didn't go well (unless someone has an idea that i think is really good, im not doing that again)
1
2