I met a guy at the pub yesterday, and I was really drunk, should I text him to say thank you because he got me home safe?

Anonymous
So last night I met a really nice guy, and I was definitely drunk. I came on strong and kissing (and a little more) was involved. In my drunken state I asked him if he wanted to go to a hotel in between kisses, and he kept having to talk himself out of it, saying he couldnt because I was drunk. He then proceeded to bring me to a friends house safely.

He has my number. Should I call him? Should I just send a text saying thank you. Or leave it?
+1 y
So I texted him, and he replied asking how my hangover was an so. The conversation kind of stopped after a few text's. If he was interested will he eventually call? Should I let it go and wait for him to make the next move, or do I just go for it and ask him out? Because I was a hot mess, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's not interested.
6
2