Girls, is she trying to show more interest?

Popcorncake
So I have been showing this girl who flirted clumsily with me and it turned out a bit awkward (which I found cute) that I am comfortable around her and I have smiled a lot when we have eyecontact. She have since tried to talk to me more often (always smiling) the few times we go to the same class and looked at my face a lot more. (Alternatively her friends are swapping between looking at my and her face.)

Now at the latest gym class she had tried to make more contact with me and even try to play tennis alone with me even though these were big courts and were usualy for 4 players. We were interupted by our teacher who started to teach her how to serve since she couldn't do that so I ended up playing with a guy friend. At the end of the class most students where stood up and some sat down as we listened to our gym teacher who was saying what we would do next week. I was sat down and she was stood up forward to the left of me. She looks around at everyone maybe twice, then looked at me quickly maybe twice (I wasn't looking at her) Then she started to arch and and strech her back to the side in a way so her curves where very visible from my perspective, she then looks at me as she is doing this. I saw all this in the corner of my eyes and didn't look at her directly when she was stretching because i'm not really a stare-y type anyway plus I did not want her to think less of me if she was in fact not interested in me even after that flirt some weeks back. (From her view it probably looked like I didn't notice her and looked at the talking teacher rather than ignoring her.)

Is she trying to show me that she is interested?
+1 y
I'm a little bit shy but I think i'll try to make a more obvious flirt than I have done before next time I see her. Do you think this is a smart move?
+1 y
Anyone else?
4