Huge crush on a guy and trying my best to make him comfortable. Any suggestions?

Bi-Gamer
I've had a crush on this guy since day 1 of School and he's known since about 2 months in. I've let him be since i came off a bit strong. So it's about 6-8 months later and i asked him if we can start over like it never happened. I need all the help i can get to get this right. I've only dated girls before so im not sure how to go about this. My plan so far is to start over as friends and see if i can get somewhere from there. I admit i tried the first time without properly knowing him.
+1 y
Please help!!! I'm stuck in a very Liberal party of Texas so I'm one of the only bisexual guys in my School and i know he's gay. My options are very limited and he's incredibly nice and cute. He's also a major flirt so it's hard for me to tell if he's being serious. I only have experience dating girls... But i honestly don't care what other people say about me if I'm in a gay relationship. PLEASE HELP!!!
+1 y
D; this is soooo difficult for me!!! I want to kiss him every time i see him!!
3
1