How are girls supposed to know when guys are seriously hitting on them or just kidding around? Are they always serious and just pretending to joke?

Anonymous
My guy friends seem to only want to talk about sex and dank. Lately, the sex talk is getting more personal, like they'll ask me what I've done or what I'm into or would like to do, or have done to me. Is this just how guys talk or are they trying to get into my pants?

When they ask me specifically if I would like to have sex or threesomes with them or if I like bondage and then say it was just a joke, how am I supposed to react? I am attracted to a couple of them, but I don't want to look stupid if I seem interested and they were just kidding. Personally, I would never talk about stuff I like to do with guys I wouldn't do it with. Does that work for guys, too? Do guys talk about detailed sex stuff with all girls, or just ones they'd like to sex up?
Guys are always serious, even if they play it off as a joke.
They're just messing with you. Don't take them seriously.
GirlGuy
1
1