She should not be flirting with me if she just wants to be friends. I need serious help?

mattwallace323
Me and this girl are in college together and we became friends at the beginning of the year around September. It turned out the longer we continued our friendship the more I grew feelings for her. I am a guy who is always straight forward so I told her this in November and she said she did not know how she felt because around then was when going after another guy and he broke her heart and went for another girl. I understood what she was saying so I decided to let it go. She told me she has never been in a relationship before. I did everything over the next month or two to be there for her doing helping her study for hours and doing favors for her. I pride myself on being a nice guy and I just want a relationship with a girl because it has been so long since I have been in one. Then about a month ago I just could not hold it back anymore, I decided to ask her out and she didn't say a direct no but she said she only viewed me as a friend. This obviously crushed me and I almost went into a depression. She then said about two weeks later how she was sorry and I was her best friend because I cared about her so much. I did not really want to talk to her when she crushed me. I eventually forgave her even though she friend zoned me. My friends at college did not appreciate it that she led me on the way she did and crushed me. We have been hanging out everyday and she is getting really flirty with me again but it seems she made it clear she just wants to be friends. My other friends say she is very flirty with me. I am not the usually type to push for a relationship but she should not flirting with me if she just wants to be friends. I am so rattled and I do not know what to do?????????
7