Any Suggestions for respectfully approaching/talking to women in public in the daytime?

LightKnight40
Hey everybody. I'll start with the kind of guy I am. Lets just say that I'm a completely old-fashioned 20 year old who greatly values respecting women in all situations. In regards to mannerisms, general conversation, and relationship desires,I'm that perfect guy you see in disney/romantic movies and I fairly attractive. The only thing that has stopped me from dating so far (seriously never had a girlfriend) is my anxiety and approach inexperience. I totally understand the creeper side of girls arguments for being approached which is the exact reason I tend not to approach any girl. I was hoping that some girls on here would provide both insight into how they would feel if, from the info I gave you, I approached you in public in the daytime and what kind of conversation starters would work best if you were comfortable with such an approach. Thanks!

Sincerely,
LightKnight40
+1 y
The reason I am asking how to approach in public is not only to work on my anxiety and hopefully set up a nice date with a girl, but also because I am on a college campus and the only "free" time I truly have is when I am walking between classes. There are many attractive women walking around my campus daily, and many who do not give off signs of not wanting to talk (earbuds, walking fast, etc.), thus it seems like potentially helpful experience for my dating world and my anxiety.
1
2