Girls, I have a major crush on someone I've never met, is my behavior weird or creepy?

Anonymous
So, about a year ago, I was hired to film a prom in a neighboring town. there was a girl there, a senior, two years younger than me at the time who was just insanely gorgeous. So after that night every couple couple of weeks like once or twice a month since that prom, I've thought about that girl and how crazy pretty she was,
So after the prom, I did a search on Instagram for the official prom hashtag, and I ended up finding her Instagram account, which then naturally led me to her Twitter and Facebook accounts as well, which I then learned of her place of employment and similar information about her life. So for about a year now I have been "following" her Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and such without actually following her, and silently hoping that I somehow cross paths with her at some point, even thinking about making a trip to The resteraunt she works at so that I run into her and can actually meet her.
So the question is, is this creepy? Should I go about actually following her on Instagram or leaving a compliment? Or should I just abandon this entire thing and forget all about her?
2