Got her number yet just realized, we don't really have much, if anything, in common?

Anonymous
So, I met this girl in high school, when I was a senior, and she was a freshman. I knew it was weird, the age difference and all, so, I didn't really talk to her but I knew she existed. I never told her I didn't want to afilliate because of the age diff. because who wants to be told the truth, right? Well so anyway, when I first met her, she requested me on FB. I was like, wow, ok, she's a bandmate anyway, so I may as well just accept. We talked online and we got in to some fights. We both get annoyed fairly easily so, it's hard to get along. I came back and apologized after a while and ever since then we've been on and off, friends wise. I graduated high school in 2007, which means I'm now 26 years old, which makes her only 23. It's not so bad now, since we're both legal, but I do still realize that we ARE 3 years apart which means that when I'm 30, she'll ONLY be my current age of 26. Yesterday, when I was talking to her on FB, I finally asked her for her number. After almost 10 years of knowing her, I finally asked, lol. She gave it to me but, I'm starting to realize, we don't really have that much in common, which makes me think I'm just after her body. She could do much better than me, trust me, so, why did she give me her number? What do I do next?

Sorry this got a little long/detailed. Just wanted to make sure it was all out there
1
2