Can you have a booty call that you really lime?

DonAnthony
I have only done one night stands and girlfriends and messed around with my exes . So i met this girl we work at the same place but different shifts . girl is 22 cute af! awesome personality she majors in environmental science. I'm all about nature love the out doors . We hang out for sushi im drinking hot soke (don't know how its spelled) she's having a beer. We finish our food and we continued talking I had her laughing and I can tell she's into me through her eyes. The whole time i entertained her and not even once thinking or looking at the check that's been on the table for the past 15 mins she picks up the check !! And I'm like wow a girl that pays for the meal ?( i say it to my self of course ) then we go on a hike but first we stop at a gas station she needs to use the restroom. As she's inside I pump a full tank of gas in her car. Because i think since she paid for the meal and is driving least i could do is chip in. So I tell her and she gets all happy and says im such a gentlemen. Long story short we go on a hike we kiss . I get Dropped off at my house next day i asked if she enjoyed her self she says yes and I was really fun to hang with and she wants me to kiss her again. Then she says if she can come over to watch a movie. I joke and say bring condom's just in case . She asks me if I can be her booty call. I'm say hell fuck yea i can be your booty call . at the same time I like this chick . Could I ever make this more then a booty call cause I know I'm gonna be crushing even harder after I beat the breaks off this coochay. What do I doooo??????she's 22 I'm 25
Can you have a booty call that you really lime?
Add Opinion