Do women like it when guys make the first move (which is him approaching her), in that case, why do women want guys to look for her signals?

Anonymous
If women wants men to always rely on noticing a woman is looking at him with eye contact and a smile on her face, just so he can walk up and talk to her, doesn't that make it seem like she's the one who's making the first movie? She may not be making the first move physically but emotionally.

If men have to always rely on watching a woman's signals, then that means he doesn't have confidence to walk up an talk to her on his own, like her time is more important than his time. If women don't like it when a guy gives her eye contact and a smile on his face, just to let her know it's okay for her to go talk to him, then that's a double standard.

Ladies, have you ever not rejected a guy who has walked up and talked to you before you even notice him at all, and from then on you and him exchange numbers or even started a relationship together?

You'll proabably say (what does it matter) well the thing is, most women will brag way too much about how they have it easy in the dating world compared to men who have it hard if they want to look for that special someone. That will make them women feel more invincible and males are beneath them.

I can understand if an over confident, creepy guy walking up to a woman, getting rejecting cause he said something cheesy, but if a great guy who sees a woman he likes was genuine and kept the conversation light once he walk towards her, without her expecting him to do so, then why should she have anything against that? As long as she's single and he made her feel confortable
A.) yes I've was turned own by a guy who approach me without even looking at him first
B.) no I haven't
C.) I married a guy who approach me, without me even seeing him first
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1