What would you recommend for a beginner when it comes to flirting and where should I meet girls?

Anonymous
I am a very logical person and I feel that it drives girls away. The way this guy talks to a girl in this video is completely against my nature. I would never be able to talk to a girl like that. I feel like it is disrespecting and demeaning. I prefer to analyze a person, determine the type of person they are through conversation, see if we have common interests and then go grab a coffee. I would like to have similar type of relationship that was shown between the characters portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley in the Imitation game except with sex. Sadly it never gets that far.

I would like someone that is both interesting intellectually and attractive physically but I've noticed that most attractive women frequent bars and clubs which I find to be disgusting. While those that are interesting intelectually are either unattractive females or men.

What do you suggest I do?
1
3