We're in different countries now, and it's been more than a month since we saw each other, but now he tells me he wants to take me out when I'm back?

Anonymous
We used to be colleagues at work, but one day he stopped showing up to work, so I never saw him again. Back then, he used to have a gf, and he never showed interest in me, or looked at me in a particular way, we would just talk, and he was super sweet. On the last day when I was off to another country I just told him bye and that it was nice to meet him via social sites. I'll be back in December (like 9 months from now) and he tells me that he wants to take me out, that he would like to show me the places around and stuff. Should I believe what he is saying? like during that whole month we didn't even speak. All his saying it's all of a sudden, and he has recently broken up with his gf. What should I think about this?
0
1