I feel happy when I see her and she seemed to feel the same but we never talk?

Anonymous
I've been looking at her , she started to look back , then i knew that she has a bf , but she keeps looking and she seemed now to ignore anyone around to look at me , i feel really happy when i see her i dont know why , even when i go to her area or walk alone or sit she would look , one day she looked at me across the room and talked to her friend while looking then she left , one day i was at the store when she saw me she stared at me and got frozen then she came so close and asked me to give her space with low voice then she left , one day she was buying coffee instade of walking behind me she walked in front of me so close , one day i didn't have acess to open the door she came in the same direction and started to clear her throat and didn't look she just opened the door and walked in front of me , then one day i went to her area she was walking doing her work when she saw me she looked at me we made intense eye contact ince she was smiling to her friend them she just stared at my eyes and opened her mouth , i really luke her and feel happy around her wand she seem to feel tge same why is this happeining and what does her behaviors mean?
0
1