I've been feeling really disconnected from my boyfriend for a couple months, how do I fix it?

Anonymous
he doesn't really want to spend too much time with me, when he calls me he's silent and doesn't talk to me, and I'll usually say do you want me to let you go? (as in hang up) and he says I don't know, if i ask if he wants to talk to me he says I don't know, i dont know what to do.. we're in a ldr right now and im days away from flying to spend a month with him. and I'm scared to go there right now cause i dont know whats up with him. and when i ask if he's okay he says he's just tired, but i know somethings up with him. normally id back off and give space but im flying there in like a day i just want everything to feel okay before i go see him

I dont want to cause drama and make the situation worse my pressuring and stressing, but i really need to feel okay before i leave. When you know someones not okay whether its something going on with them or whether the problem is something relating me and they keep telling you fine but you KNOW somethings wrong what do you do? what would you do in the specific situation if you were me?

+1 y
when we made these plans when everything was fine between us
2
0