Do you actually take the initiative to approach your crush who is a complete stranger? Not fate then?

Anonymous
Do you actually do something on purpose just to start a conversation (like asking some random stuff) or to attract his/her attention? Do u actually planned that in mind, to make something happen, which then naturally leads to first contact with this person whom you never talked to?

All this while, I believe in what we called FATE. Some are destined to meet and be together like that is their fate. Will there be a genuine coincidence that seems to pulling both of u together? Did everyone actually put in effort and take some sort of initiative just to approach someone new? I am talking about the very first step of two complete strangers starting a relationship.
2
2