Why do fat people likes me so much?

GurlyForeverXOXO
Ok ok, if this question offended you I'm sorry. I realized since Kindergarten - middle school, ONLY fat guy likes me. I know about 6 fat guys who likes me in middle school and 7 likes me in elementary/k!!! I am 110lbs and 5'6 and I'm a teen model. Ok, so anyway, this one guy likes me since elementary-middle school. I have no problem with fat guy but my brother always make a joke about what if a fat guy like you? And so I dislike fat guy. In my senior year, this fat popular guy likes me. Pop girls like him A LOT. And so I was hanging out with my friend I told my best friend about this popular dude and I was like "why do fat people likes me so much?" And my friend was like David isn't fat! And so I said yes he is and she was like "I bumped into him and it was muscle." I think guys with abs are deadly hot and attractive and I was confused when my friend told me that. She was like he's fat and muscular and I was like what do you mean. And it turn out he has a damn pack and I regret judging him. He think I have no interest for him, I can't believe myself for having a crush on a fat boy (so called fat) and now he has a girlfriend, he has many but his best friend told me that David can't get over me and i think I pretty off limit for him, he's popular and I'm not. Am I judging fat people too quickly..?
Why do fat people likes me so much?
Add Opinion