Strong signs? Should I go for it?

Anonymous
I met this girl in Florida during my junior year, and we've kept in touch ever since. One summer, I decided to go visit her and she's been giving me a lot of signs. Firstly, she would lightly punch/slap me all the time and shove me out of her way despite the fact that she could walk past me (one time she threatened to bite me, and after I said "no balls" she bit my hand, and it was in her mouth for a couple of seconds before she let go) . Secondly, after saying teasingly that if she had any sense of personal space, she replied "there's no personal space in this house" and then sat on my lap. Thirdly, she would snatch my phone all the time and I would have to wrestle it out of her grasp. After a couple times of her snatching my phone, she began to place it on certain parts of her body (between her legs or on her chest).

I know this girl has feelings, but we live far apart, so I don't know if I should go for it or not?
Strong signs? Should I go for it?
3
3