Making the first move, don't want to let this chance go?

Anonymous
Hi! :) there is a guy I am interested in, he is a bit older than me so it is harder to talk to him. This weekend is the last time I get the chance to spend time with him and I am planning on messaging him after that but I'd really like to show interest in person too. I look at him sometimes and catch him looking at me too and blushing but the problem is that I don't know if this means anything or that it is just because I was looking at him. Any way I can test his interest? Flirting tips? What should I do, start a conversation? I have tried this and we stood close to each other and didn't say anything. How can I show my interest and test his? Thanks!
+1 y
Guys how would you like a girl to let you know? What do you do when you are interested in a girl (non-verbal things from a distance)?
+1 y
Anyone else? Would you guys find it weird to receive a message from a girl? And do you get uncomfortable if she looks at you? He also looks at me but how do I know if he does it because he's interested?
1
1