Can someone help me with this guy?

itsamemacy
So I've become pretty decent friends with this guy over the past 9 months or so and it's been kind of flirty (mostly from my end) and I really like him, but I don't think he feels the same. I'll text him and he seems kind of distant and is usually quite unresponsive, although my friend that's known him for over 8 years says he never responds to anyone. He's kind of popular and I'm not so much but still. He's nice to me and super funny and cute. Although, a few of my friends that went to elementary and middle school with him insist he's a jerk and some of them have been getting mad at me for liking him. I haven't talked to him or even so much as made eye contact with him in 2 weeks since those friends are angry saying "I need a break". Help me please?
+1 y
bump ~^.^~
+1 y
-please? :(
+1 y
~bump bc I really need advice ~ .__.
+1 y
still needing that advice please ;__:
+1 y
okay, i'm thinking of trying to finally move on. anyone else have some advice before I make a final decision?
+1 y
anyone?
Can someone help me with this guy?
2
2