Girls! (or guys), has anyone revved there motorcycle at you for fun or to scare you for fun? Should I stop doing it (just do it to tease the chicks)?

Anonymous
So i have a GXSR 1000 and evryday after school i like to drive slowly then when i see a group of ladies like to rev really loud beside them once and they all jump back and get scared XD I just to it for fun, that is all. But i was just wondering for you girls on here do you mind that? so you care at all? I always do it to this one girl who is scared of bikes lol. I have a crush on her and i rev extra loud when i see her and try and scare her lol.

But all i all, do you girls care or mind this at all?
+1 y
I didn't know this would cause so much hate :( i'am not an asshole or seek attention, seriously i do not, it though it would be a nice little joke, i guess not :( Most of the time i say "I'm just kidding, have a nice day". I don't mean to be an ass :(
+1 y
PLEASE READ: Most of the time i say "I'm just kidding, have a nice day". I don't mean it. Do you think the girl i like really hates me?
8
4