Interested or Not?

Emma_X
I've been crushing on this guy for about a month now. My friend and her boyfriend found out that I liked him, and mentioned me to him. They told him that I liked him and said that he seemed pretty excited after that. He told them he was going to talk to me the next time he saw me in class. They said he asked for my Twitter (I rarely used it so they didn't give it to him) and that he kept mentioning me. The day we were going to talk he told my friend how excited he was, but when our class came around, he never talked to me. I was confused after that, so I went on my Twitter and followed him. He never followed me back but continued to send out tweets. What's going on? He seemed interested, but not anymore.
+1 y
is there a reason he didn't follow me back on Twitter, when just days ago he asked for mine?
Interested or Not?
1
2