Girls have you done this before and if so what does it mean?

Anonymous
I was at this bar last night and I was having a good time with my friends then I notice the girl I like (she kinda likes me as well) walks in with her friends and I think she glances me in the beginning with her friends as well but i try not to look cause it seemed awkward so the beginning of the night she was with her best friend sitting at some table and I didn't want to talk to her when she was with her friends cause it would be awkward but I notice I saw her look in my direction a few times and she was playing with her hair a good amount so I told my best friend that knew her a little bit to help me out so eventually he set me up and she said hey to him then I came over and said hey and gave her a one handed hug and I said you look nice today with a smile and she said thanksss I think she was drunk and then I sat by my friends ( which was next to her friends table) and she was quiet For a few seconds then she looked over at me so then I said how've you been person and she just smiled and nodded at me like what the hell? lol I think she was drunk at that point then she started to get wasted with her friends but I notice she talked to her friends guys and girls and I noticed she was getting crazy but we all left at the end of the day....why did she smile at me and nod when she's talking to everyone else fine? Lol
2
1