Girl I like calls me cute does she like me or is she just being friendly?

shanomur
Hi i have question regarding girl i like i kinda feel she is giving me mixed signals and i would appreciate some advice. I have known her for awhile and i think she knows that i like her. I think she is amazing inside and out she is beautiful, fun smart and is always very friendly when we talk. I think She talks to her friends about me because they are always staring at me also she said that i was cute to a few of them. I personally Don''t think that i am very attractive i am not muscular and i am very thin and i kinda have fat face. I think she likes muscular guys because i often hear commenting about other guys like calling them fit hot etc, which i understand because i think those guys are a lot better looking than i am. I cannot workout due to medical reasons and i know having a good body is important in impresing girls. We have known each other for awhile true a mutual friends. So long story short i have a few questions.

1. Why would she call me cute?
2. Does she like me?
3. Is she just being friendly?
4. I think cute is a bad thing am i wrong?

Sorry for the rather long question. I would really appreciate some advice. Thank you
1
2