How can I talk to this girl? Or get her to be more comfortable?

idkmybffjill
There's a girl in my class that I try to talk to and for the times that we have, she seemed pretty cool.

But most of the time, when I try to talk to her after class, she seems to get really scared and literally runs away from me. I don't run after her, because that's pretty creepy.

There were a couple of other times where I kindly asked her to wait up and we started talking and I noticed that she kinda jumbled her words around or spoke a million miles a second. Also one time when we were walking through the hallway, she accidentally tried opening the wrong door instead of the one people normally use. She seems like a klutz, which is kinda cute actually.

I honestly get that she's flustered sometimes but I'm not sure if it's because she thinks I'm hella creepy or maybe likes me? If it's the case where she might like me, how would I go about making her feel more at ease if she keeps running off? I've been keeping it casual by asking her opinions on school related stuff for the most part.

Thanks.
2
1