What is the most appropriate way to approach a girl that I have never spoken to?

Anonymous
Ok, I am in high school, I am in 10 th grade and I like a girl that is in 11 th grade. I dont have a way to talk to her, I can only see her between clases. I dont really want to talk to her right now because we only have like 1 1/2 months of school left so I dont see the point to talk to her right now. I think I will wait until next year. I THINK SHE KNOWS THAT I LIKE HER , because I am too abvious. How can I start to talk to her? NOTICE THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A SHY GIRL. Another reason that I dont want to talk to her right now is that during the summer i would text to her, so instead of starts like a good relationship, it may turn to a " cyber-relationship" and it would be a little unconfortable to talk to her. So guys please help me. I feel like a love her ^.^ I even started to workout, so when we come back from summer, be a little better physically
Sorry for my bad english:) please be respecful
Report
2
1