RANDOM GIRL on campus - no opportunity to talk to her, so posted on FACEBOOK on the University page to get her name. Got it, now too nervous?

stanleman
I saw this TOTLLY RANDOM girl on campus twice and we made eye contact as we passed each other both times - my initial feling was there was attraction in the look, but can't be sure. Anyways, didn't really decide I wanted to meet her until after that hapenned but school is basically over and likely won't see her (huge campus). So, I decided to make a post on the University page about her saying "to that girl I passed in the halls those two times, comment on this, I NEED YOUR NAME"... one of her friends on FB saw the post and tagged her in it.

So now I know who it is an can add her or message her if I want, but I'm nervou to do so now that I actually got a result. Wouldn't usually do that, but due to circumstance and the fact that she's REALLY cute, I want to.
4
1