Knowing a girl better?

Anonymous
I really like this one girl. We see each other once a week at our school in the same class. She laughs at all of my jokes, even the ones that aren't THAT funny (but she does this with quite a few others too). I've caught her staring at me a few times, but I assume that is because we talk occasionally over Twitter/Direct Message. Here is the deal. One of my good friends told her that he liked her, but she said that she liked someone else. I don't know what to think at this point. I am halfway between she likes me and that she wants nothing to do with me. Most of the time, she takes quite a while to respond to my texts, snaps. (I know this is a bit stalker-ish, but I am seriously in love with this girl) but she doesn't get on twitter much anymore and now we barely talk as a group on twitter (my friend whom she rejected, the girl, and I were all in a group chat). How can I hang out with this girl more? I mentioned getting together over text since I rarely talk to her in real life and she said that all three of us have been meaning to get together for a while. I have seen her body language around me and many things lead to her liking me, but its almost like it is awkward to talk at all over text or anything else. Is this normal? And again how can I hang out with her more? I don't want to drop a bomb on the "friendship" right now and tell her I like her if she is still trying to develop feelings or is unsure what she thinks of me. In short... I need help from both genders. I have only asked a girl out once only to be rejected. I am petrified of rejection and I have also been "publicly" rejected by a girl who hinted the fact that she didn't like me back. I am 2 strikes right now and I don't know if I can go through a third for the sheer fact that girl relationships (non-friendships) are hard for me. Anything would help. Thanks. I will also post a picture of myself to ask if I look okay? I am pretty sure I do, but outsider's help is always nice. Thanks!
So Handsome ;-; (This selection is for comedy;however, feel free!)
You look fine
You look okay
Vote C
Meh
Vote D
You need plastic surgery
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
I can't link my photo, but you may be able to click my profile to see the picture.
Knowing a girl better?
1
1