A black guy who only prefers black girls? Whats your preference?

Anonymous
I'm only attracted to black females/girls and its more exclusive more and more these days and i dont find any other girls nearly as attractive. I dont know what it is but the alure of them has become more predominant these days for me. I've always had strong feelings for them but its stronger now than ever. It must be in my genetics too i guess as a black male i'd be more drawn to black girls but i've come to realise the true beauty of black girls more so now than ever before. I find them more attractive than any other girls I've come across and i generally am heavily allured and attracted to them. I can't see myself with none other than one i guess im more drawn to them and there beauty. I prefer them more and my preference has taken a turn so much that im only out right seeking my own girls. Does anyone else here have a preference?
6
3