I really want to see if things can happen between this guy and me? What's a good way of starting things?

Jujuba232
So my best friend Laura is dating this guy Andrew (who I don't really know cause they just started dating recently), the other day I threw a party for Laura (cause she just won a big competition ranking her top 3 of the state) and got andrew to help with the surprise. He took her to a restaurant and made her think that they were gonna celebrate it together and then the next day she and I would do spent big else. At the restaurant andrews friends tyler and matt (who I didn't know at all) joined them and the four had dinner together, they then all came to my house for the party. Laura really wanted me to meet Tyler cause he's Andrews best friend and she thinks we'd be perfect together, according to her Andrew was hinting at the fact that he wants us together too.

During the party Tyler was pretty shy, we talked a tiny bit and when I had to go to the store and pick something up he came with me.

I really want to see if anything could ever happen between us cause the things Laura told me about Tyler seem really really good and he seems super funny and nice

Laura wants us to date and she thinks that maybe Andrew wants the same thing. She said she'd try and get a way to set up like a double date or something, but neither of us know how to do that exactly. And I'm starting to think that maybe he doesn't like me (which I'm just overthinking cause we BARELY talked and when we first met he did seem to want to talk to me and get to know me)

anyway to sum it all up:
-how can I/Laura get us together?
-should I just message him? (I have him on fb)
-if I do message him wouldn't it be weird and what should I say?
-what should I do to make sure he's into me too?
2
1