GIRLS - Help me craft the PERFECT cute/romantic message to send to this girl, without being overboard... what do YOU think?

stanleman
Totally random girl on campus that I've seen twice, we looked at each other both times but didn't get any chance to approach (I'm not wuss, but the situation didn't come up). Classes are over ayways and won't see her again probably, so I made a "missed connections" post on our Unversity's Facebook page asking her to comment if she sees it, and one of her friends saw the post and tagged her profile.

So now I'm going to send a message - what do you think of what I have so far? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS, I'm clueless about what to write. I want it to sound cute/romantic without being overboard/weird.

"Hey! so the whole “missed connections" thing is in no way my standard M. O. (want to imply that I wouldn't necessarily do this for just anyone) but I thought you have a sweet vibe and cool style, so I wanted to try and get a hold of you… so here I am sending you this message haha. How are you doing?"
5
0