Seeing the girl you would love to be with, but never getting the confidence or words to let her know?

Anonymous
I don't know how many other guys feel this way, but it seems when I am about to approach a girl it seems like she can almost see through me. When I say that it is comparable to a trying to come off as confident, yet they just see right through it, like trying to be a lion, but them seeing that your really a cat inside. The fact that I am always told about my weight and the fact that even though I am going to the gym I have gained like 15 pounds on top of the 30 I already need to lose. The fact that these pounds don't want to come off and that I am far from where I want to be in my life, which is working in a career on my own, instead of with the folks. Also wanting to see a girl and approach. I am on here a lot and can't seem to translate the good advice I get to real world experience. It sucks that I just can't seem to get a girl I am attracted to, because the fear seems to high of a mountain to climb over.
2
1