Girl has a very out-going personality, but only "flirts" with me, does it mean anything the way she treats me in contrast to the other guys?

Anonymous
So there's this girl that I work with and we've worked together since June 30th of last year, I have had a crush on her since at least September of last year, but I don't think she was really feeling me at the time (she would kind of flirt with a whole lot of guys at work and outside of work and I guess I was just projecting my feelings, about how I felt and was just hoping for the best, I would get passive aggressive towards her because of it and it really strained our friendship a couple times.)

the last time we made up was like the day before Valentine's Day, and it's been a lot different from her towards me. (She is very affectionate towards me, she hugs all over me , all the time now, she tells me she loves me all the time, she'd only done that like twice before, she touches my body blatantly on purpose mostly my arms and back, And a ton of other stuff, like just some of the things she'll say, and do, make me believe that she likes me.
I haven't told many people about this at work, at least, but some people have asked if we're an "item" yet, and I told them I didn't know.
but tonight when I saw her she kept hugging me which is something I'm coming to expect from her, but now instead of just frontal tight hugs, she's starting to hug me from the back now, so she hugged me from the back and made my best friend at work take a picture of me and her "hugging", with her phone. after that she asked why we look so cute together. again I have no clue what any of this means.

then she asked me what I'm doing for Thunder Over Louisville, which is a big ass firework show (the guy who took the picture invited me to go with him and his girlfriend to Thunder cuz I'm a nice guy to them, and his girlfriend invited my crush but they didn't use my name but she (my crush) was asking if I was going, again no clue what it means at all.
So yeah that's where I am now, I really don't wanna get hurt by her, cuz I've been there before with a different
3
2