Is it wrong that I get upset when guys show interest in me because of my appereance only?

Anonymous
I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I'm a pretty girl.
Guys usually approach me because of my looks and even say *very* vulgar things that I'm not listing of course.
They're all like "I need to go out with you!" ... why? Because I'm pretty? And why should I go out with you? Because you think I'm beautiful? Cause that's the only thing they're showing me about themselves!
"I want you to be my wife"... but you don't even know me?
They don't even bother getting to know me or seeing if we're compatible. What the hell is wrong with these guys? Do they just think that I'm perfect for them because I'm not ugly?
And they make me feel like I HAVE to say yes to them because they're complimenting me all the time. I don't *want* to receive all these compliments.
I want someone who doesn't judge me only because of my looks, someone who wants to understand me, see what I think and how I think! Is that too much to ask for?
7
4