Girls, which guy wins?

Anonymous
So I've been hanging out with this girl that mutual friends hooked me up with and we both were very guarded and not looking for anything serious but now I'm starting to really like her. BUT here's the twist, I'm 28, she's 24 and before I came into the picture she had already been talking to this guy who's 20. After she explained him to me I came to realize he's the 'safe' nice guy. I treat her just as good but she said because of my strong (in a good way) personality and quick humor that she thought I was a player so I literally showed her a blog that I made that I've literally never shown anyone so she could see that's not what I am. The other guy has been pressuring her to be with him officially but she said now that I'm in the picture she's confused and she's way more attracted to me but she doesn't trust me yet (just because of past experiences with others). She sent me this last night actually lol ' Ughhh I replayed it because I thought you looked cute, unfortunately :p honestly whether it's this weekend or next weekend, either way it'll be hard because when I'm in your company i fight myself to not kiss or flirt with you so that's why I get stressed because I literally have a hard time with self control with u lol so im screwed either way but I'm glad that no matter what road I go down, you'll still be my friend :) '. I'm taking her to a baseball game Saturday night and she invited herself over Friday night as well. I don't pressure her at all and I will be her friend no matter what but I want more than that. Based on all of this, who wins her over? Me or the safe guy? I am safe lol I'm just saying.
Updates:
+1 y
Anyone? Lol
+1 y
Update: I win ;)
Girls, which guy wins?
Add Opinion