GIRLS - Is it CUTE or WEIRD if a guy you haven't met, but have seen, sends you a message on FACEBOOK and got your name through MISSED CONNECTIONS?

stanleman
Basically saw this RANDOM girl on campus, we looked at each other both times but I didn't get to approach due to legit circumstances (not being a wimp). Classes are now OVER so I made a post on the University Facebook page saying "to that girl I saw in the halls twice, I NEED A NAME, please comment". Somebody tagged her in it.

So now, I can either add her/message her on Facebook OR wait 5 months down the road or on the off chance I miraculously see her. What do girls think of this - is that considered "creepy/stalkerish" or "romantic" these days? Obviously I cared enough to seek her out and wouldn't usually do that, but what would YOU think?
3
1