Is she interested in me or did I get used?

confusionatitsbest
So a co-worked of mine, started to talking to me at work, and we hit it off. With her having a lot of the same interests as me. She seemed to really like me. I asked her that night to give me a ride home from work. When we got to my house we chilled in her car for a while, and she was showering me with compliments like, "Your one of the coolest people i've met." and "Your one of the smartest people i know." things of that nature. That night after we had departed she chatted with me on FB for hours, being incredibly flirty. The next day I got another ride home from work with her, and again we chatted in her car for a long while. And after a bit she confessed that she would have "Totally made out with you the other night." I didn't quite know how to handle it. After a couple more minutes of chatting with her staring at me intently. It went quite for a moment and I made a snap decision to go in for a kiss. We made out for a while. Then we chatted on FB again for several more hours afterward. When she confessed to me that she had a boyfriend, whom she said she loved. I was pretty confused considering the circumstances. She then went on to say how he never talks to her, that he never hangs out with her, and so on. The following week we made out again, and she gave me a BJ, but that was after I had tried to give her an australian kiss when she said she was on her period. And again afterwards we chatted on FB, her being extremely flirty still. Then the conversation took an unexpected turn and she started to feel guilty about it. ofc i tried to comfort her and it seemed to help. But since then it's just been weird. We don't hang out at all and we don't talk on FB either really anymore. But long story short after a couple weeks of conversations we decided to just be friends. But it seems like she doesn't even really want that either. I'm at a complete loss here. I do really like her as a friend and potentially as something more. I don't know what to do.
+1 y
well her BF moved to Virginia and he'll be there for another 3-4 months. I feel as though she feels obligated to him or something. She also never has anything good to say about him. just super confusing all-around.
2
2