need help please! i like a boy?

lilnugget425
So I've liked a boy for about 4 years now and during this time we've been very close friends, recently though he started to like my bestfriend and although she used to like him she constantly complains that she doesn't like him and that she wishes they were just bestfriends! I'm getting really angry about the whole situation, not because he likes her but because she doesn't like him but leads him on and winds up hurting him. I've spoken to her and let her know that it's really hurting me that she would do this to me and constantly show off about her relationship with him. When I spoke to her about it she got really upset and apologised, she then blocked him and said she wouldn't talk to him anymore for me. I told her it was stupid of her to block him etc but she promised that she wouldn't flirt with him and then two days later she was ignoring me, she was friends with him and her Instagram photo is of the two of them cuddling and laying on the grass... WHAT SHOULD I DO, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY?
need help please! i like a boy?
Add Opinion