What do you do if your depressed friend is giving you hints she likes you?

justanotherguy445
So I have a friend who is severely depressed like me we've been there for eachother through hpthe best and worst of times she's saved my life and I've saved her life on many occasions we are two broken people trying to help each other out now she is more gone then me but both of us are pretty messed up now she's giving me signs she likes me she's leaning on me when she's about to cry and comes to my house when she needs to get away from her dad ( long story) is it a more friend kind of thing or does she like me
+1 y
So this past weekend was my prom and my best friend lives in another state and I missed her a lot like I really wished she was there. Then the DJ at prom started playing what we call our song and then I see her. She came 8 hours to see me. It was pretty amazing. She smiled at me and we danced just us everyone else just watched us the entire junior and senior class just let us have our moment 90 people just stopped and let us have our moment. Could this have been something more?
2
1