How do you act when someone is interested in you and you do not feel the same?

pr3ttybr0wn
So there's a guy who people are saying likes me and I can sense his interest too. I do not like this guy at all. He isn't ugly but he's not my type, I find him to be somewhat of a preachy know it all and he's too thirsty. We don't really know each other that well but he's always trying to talk to me and I'm like "ew" lol. I am slick disgusted by him because I can feel these weird sex vibes around him like that's what he's thinking toward me. So I hate how he looks me up and down and finds every excuse to be near me.

Since he hasn't actually put his interest on the table, I just make myself scarce around him. I'll find a reason to leave, or hide out in a group of girls so he won't approach

i was wondering how do you all react when you know someone has a crush on you but you don't like them back, but you can't really reject them yet.
4
6