I might be a dick posing as a nice guy. I might actually be really good at it. It doesn't get me girls. Should I just cut the crap and be myself?

Anonymous
I'm not saying I'm nice and I want to try to be an asshole... I think I was that at some point in the past but now I think I've flipped. I think the saltiness finally just got to be too much and I honestly don't really want to spend as much time trying to follow all this advice. I think I'm nice because I feel like a have to be... but honestly I finally understand t hat I'm not an inferior person and in fact I think I'm one of the better guys out there. Maybe those self confidence mind tricks worked a bit too well. I don't know. At any rate I think I can risk maybe just accidentally pissing a girl off now. Not trying to piss her off but you know... not pulling any punches either. I feel like I've tried to curb my personality a bunch of ways and now I kinda wanna just cut off the training wheels. I mean I'm not getting laid anyway and I'm not an actual rapist or anything so what's the worst that can happen? I don't care if girls say no at this point, I'm a caring guy once you get me to care about you and I'm great in the sack. If you pass on me, well you're honestly missing out lol. It's just a bit hard because I still fall into appeasment. Once I feel I've got a girl on the hook I naturally try to taper my personality to keep it safe and at that good point. I don't like risking a backslide. But that's dumb isn't it? If she's really into me and laughing and then I say something that totally pisses her off, well shit she should leave right? It wasn't gonna a work out. Even if I could hide that part of me she'd find it eventually... or I'd just go back to being a permanent nice guy appease and hide it forever, maybe just be passive aggressive. None of that sounds fun. No I think you should just learn to hate me on site, for what I do and say... not for what I'm to afraid to do and say.

#fuckthisguy #notsexually #asinthatguysucks #whyarenttheremorehashtagsongirlsaskguys?

1
1