How long should I wait to keep in touch with a guy I liked but I have met almost 3 weeks ago?

Anonymous
I do not want to sound I am desesperate, stalker or pushy cause I dont want to scare him away and guys do not like women like that especially when they are grown up and know what they want. We just had exchanged text messages one day and that was like 5 days ago with a small conversation but after that so far nothing of communication between us. I mean I would love to text him everyday just to say Good morning or hello and then see what he has to say or share with me, anything, but I won't do that cause I dont want to stalk him and make him think Im crazy or something cause I am not. I want to take things slow with him to get to know him better or more than what I know of him already but not too slow either cause other chick may ran into him in the future who is bold and more proactive and because I waited too long I could miss my chance with the guy.

I mean I do not know him taht much to know if this guy likes being pursued and being conquered by a woman and he likes bold women, that is why I am aiming to take things slower for things to be more appropriate and get to know him step by step and not jump to him jsut like that, cause that could scare him if we do not know each other that much or I should be the one waiting for him to make a move, not necessarily a move but for him to text me and have a conversation.
+1 y
Today something unexpected happened with this guy. Randomly I text thim at nite just to comment on a photo he posted on this Whatassp profile about a dog that looks like Chewacca. So I just blunt I text him¨ Ohh what a lovely dog i t looks like Chewacca. And he texted me back and said; "haha yes you are cirrect. Then I added he is so cute. Then I continue and asked him are u at home from work now? He said...
+1 y
I am working now with some guys at home because im doing some renovations. Then I said Wow nice what areu renovating I asked him. Then he said: bathroom tv room, bbq ranch and gates among others. Then I replied in a joking manner That means the entire house hehe cool. but step by step everything wil turn out to be just fine, you will see. Then the answere i was not expecting came. I thought he was going to..
1
0