My boyfriend feels ugly now because I posted a picture of my celebrity MCM todaynow he keeps saying he must be ugly since he doesn't look like him?

Anonymous
Well today is Monday and it's this thing called MAN CRUSH Monday where you post a picture of a guy you have a crush on. I normally post a picture of my boyfriend, however today me and my classmates was posting pictures of our CELEBRITY man crushes and it hurt my boyfriends feelings. He said it was disrespectful to post it. I told him that it's only a celeb, it's not like it's a guy I know or that I can hook-up with. Mostly everyone does it, and tbh if the show was on the other foot, I wouldn't be offended because it's a celebrity that doesn't even know him or me. Now he's mad at me about it, what should i do or say?
1
2