I would really like to ask him if he would like to have a coffee. What do you think I should do?

Anonymous
I've been crushing on this guy for quite some time now, I think 4 or 5 months. All the typical signs are there: he stares at me from afar, he goes out of his way to say hi to me and sometimes he shyly starts a conversation with me, he calls me beautiful, he's touchy-feely, he's super nice to me and is ALWAYS available...
He's always super caring and gentle with me. I sent him messages here and there and he always replies. It gives me the impression he holds back a lot with me because he doesn't behave like he does with me with other people. And the other day after we hadn't see each other for two weeks, the moment he saw me he went straight to me and said: 'Hello beautiful girl' kissed on my cheek and hugged me, which caught me by surprise.
Still, he hasn't asked me out.
He's not in a relationship and we met in a sort of professional environment (not a job) in which it could be a little bit awkward misreading signals. Besides I look way younger than I actually am which I'm thinking it could throw him for a loop. That's my thinking.

I would really like to ask him if he would like to have a coffee with me or something but I'm afraid I'm reading too much into his behavior...

What do you think?
1
1