Flirting? just having fun? Making a mountain out of a molehill? A guy slides his fingertips across her palm softly what would be a high 5 situation?

LRS1969
What does it mean in a bowling league environment where everyone else is doing high fives (strikes or difficult spares picked up), or fist bumps (spares not made), that most of the times my partner (who started out as a sub and I don't know real well) instead does this?

They hold their hand out flat and horizontal with palm down. When I respond with my hand out flat and palm down, instead of a high five, they slide their fingertips across my palm and fingertips in a single stroking movement. And that's whether it's a high five situation or a fist bump situation.

I haven't really paid much attention before now as there's only been like 3 games to this point, but it's hit me how consistent it is and has me now wondering if that (whatever it's called - it seems to be like something modified from part of a Dap greeting) action is a flirting maneuver (we are opposite sexes). Especially with the fact that they DO high five and fist bump the other members of the team (and persons on team being played occasionally) when appropriate - and never does the "palm stroke" with them!
1
1