+1 y

What is this girl thinking?

So I recently met this girl on a night out, very lovely girl, beautiful too. We've made out a few times and the last night out that I saw her she kept holding my hand, even when we sat down.

So I saw her a few days later in the daytime and met a few of her friends as she asked if I wanted to meet them and everything was cool, she wasn't holding hand though this time but a couple of people sort of asked who I was, and basically she said I was her man.

Anyway, she gave me a kiss before we went and said she would call/text me in the week, does this sound like a brush off maybe? I don't know. I was wondering whether I should of like called her today or something even though she said she would call me in the week.

So I was just wondering how she sees me, does it sound like she wants to date me, or thinks she is dating me or changed her mind or what... lol
+1 y
OK girls, thanks for all the replies, helped a lot. I text her on Tuesday but the convo didn't last long and haven't heard from her since :(I wanted to ask her out for valentines day but not sure if I should now, maybe she's just not interested.
+1 y
Also I'm not sure on what to ask her to do, dinner or a movie? Was thinking a movie but is it not good for a first date?
What is this girl thinking?
6
0